White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 8 oz macadamia nuts, chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with parchment.
Cream butter and sugars 2 minutes until fluffy. Add vanilla then eggs, one at a time, mixing after each. Mix in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in chips and nuts and mix.
Drop by heaping tablespoon onto cookie sheet.
Bake 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.